RISE Services, Inc. is proud to offer growth opportunities for children and adults who live with developmental disabilities. We are committed to serving you and your family with our compassionate and supportive Chinle services and programs.
Contact us today to learn more.
Adult Day Programs & Services in Chinle
With our adult day care services and opportunity development centers, individuals living with developmental disabilities learn how to work and live independently. This promotes a sense of accomplishment and personal well-being and allows them to hone their particular skills and abilities. Our Direct Service Providers (DSPs) work alongside them at all our day service programs, encouraging them and assisting as needed.
Our Opportunity Centers provide a caring environment for adults with all levels of developmental disabilities. We customize this time according to each person’s individual needs and provide services such as life skills training, social activities, library visitations, and more.
Employment Services for Individuals with Disabilities
With our Chinle vocational rehabilitation services, we assist adults living with disabilities in finding and maintaining purposeful employment. We advocate on behalf of the adults we serve and partner with local employers to find work that will benefit both parties. Our employment services may also include helping them create resumes, use public transportation, and many other job-related skills.
Valuable Family Services
When families in Chinle need stability and support, RISE Services, Inc. offers compassionate family services for their particular challenges. Our family preservation services and foster care services aid families in building a loving and safe environment for their children.
- Family Preservation: When biological parents are in danger of losing their children, we help parents in creating a caring and loving home setting for them and their children.
- Foster Care & Adoption: We license foster and adoptive families so they can care for children whose parents have an open case with the State as well as children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Residential Services for Adults With Developmental Disabilities
One of our goals at RISE Services, Inc. is to provide stable and secure residential services for adults with developmental disabilities. These homes can be found in traditional neighborhoods and provide a wide range of compassionate and skilled support.
- In-Home Care: Our in-home care for adults with developmental disabilities includes attendant care for physical needs, habilitation care to improve life skills for those living with disabilities, and respite care for families who have a child with a disability or special needs.
- Group Homes: Our group homes for adults with developmental disabilities offer individual bedrooms, assistance with meal planning and grocery shopping, and other life skills.
- Senior In-Home Care: We provide senior in-home care services for those who need additional help beyond what their family members can provide.
- Independent Living: With our independent living services, we provide up to 24 hours of personal care assistance for adults living on their own.
Early Intervention Services in Chinle
With RISE Services, Inc.’s early intervention services, we offer developmental disability support services for children from birth through 21 years. Our early intervention ervices for children provide speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, and similar services for those living with special needs. Therapy for Developmental Disabilities (TDD) provides occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, or a combination, depending on the needs of the individual.
Serving Chinle since 1987
RISE Services, Inc. enhances and improves the quality of life for individuals with our developmental disability support services. Learn how we can help you or your family member by contacting us today. We also serve Yuma, Surprise, Queen Creek, Mesa, and all surrounding communities.