Employment Services for Adults with Disabilities
We believe that every person deserves a chance to find meaningful employment. With our vocational rehabilitation services, we work with local employers to create job opportunities for adults with disabilities. Our employment services include:
- Job-based training to learn life and social skills related to their job.
- Supported employment via our job coaches who work with employers and participants to provide on-location support
- Training and coaching for the duration of their employment
- Life skills restoration that will assist adults in being prepared for successful employment
Learning Opportunities through Our Surprise Day Services
The Day Services at RISE Services, Inc. offer a safe learning environment for adults living with developmental disabilities. They can share their time with others who have similar life experiences as well as learn new job skills, explore hobbies, and develop abilities that can help them lead an independent life.
Our Opportunity Centers provide adult day care and supervision for individuals living with disabilities. The activities at our opportunity development centers are unique to the local area and teach individuals how to interact with their community. From visiting local parks and playing board games to sharing lunch with their friends, the participants always experience a safe and fun time together.
Safe & Comfortable Residential Services in Surprise
Our developmental disability residential services offer a wide range of housing options for adults who need around-the-clock support or only a few hours of assistance each week. We have four residential service programs: in-home care, senior in-home care, independent living homes, and group homes.
- Our in-home care services are tailored to each individual’s personal needs and may include assistance with grocery shopping, budgeting, medical support, and more
- Our senior in-home care services offer assistance to senior citizens with their physical or medical needs
- Independent living services provide up to 24 hours of personal care for adults with disabilities who live in their own home or apartment
- For comprehensive 24/7 care, our group home care services offer intense personalized support to each resident in this group setting
Child Developmental Services
When you have a child in need of developmental disability support services, take advantage of RISE’s effective early intervention services. Our early intervention child development services provide supports for children ages birth to 3-years-old such as feeding therapy, speech and language therapy, special development instruction, and more. Our therapy for developmental disabilities (TDD) includes access to occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy for children from birth through 21 years of age.