Whether your family member needs in-home respite care, early intervention services, or family support services, the team at RISE Services, Inc. is ready and waiting to assist. Our trained and caring Direct Service Providers (DSPs) are dedicated to supporting adults and children with their unique challenges and abilities. Learn more by contacting us today.Contact Us
Foster Care & Family Preservation Services
With our foster care services team, we train and license Developmental Foster Homes for children and adults who have developmental disabilities.
Children’s Early Intervention & Therapy Services
When you have a child with a developmental disorder, you may have many questions and need support for their unique challenges. RISE Services, Inc. offers developmental disability support services for you and your child with special needs or a developmental disability:
- Early Intervention Services: We work with your child through team-based instruction that is provided in a natural learning environment.
- Therapy for Developmental Disabilities: Through TDD, we promote the development of delayed milestones and functional skills with a wide range of methods.
Day Services in Yuma
At RISE Arizona, we provide individually tailored adult day care services at our opportunity development centers for persons with developmental disabilities. We help adults develop life and professional skills as well as encourage them to explore hobbies and interests in a safe and supported setting. Our Opportunity Centers and day services are full of learning options, community events, and life skills training to help adults as they navigate their way toward productive and independent living.
Yuma Employment Services for Adults Living with Disabilities
When your family member living with a disability needs to find employment, take advantage of our vocational rehabilitation services. Not only do we help them obtain a job that fits their skills and preferences, but we also provide ongoing services to help them keep and manage their employment:
- Job-based training that prepares individuals for employment
- Job coaches who work directly with adults in their place of work
- Training and coaching services through one-to-one meetings or with small group support
- Life skills training such as resume building, social skills, money management, and more
Our Full-Service Residential Services
Our purpose is to support children, adults, and their families, and one way we do that is by providing safe and beneficial residential services. Our unique residential services for adults with developmental disabilities are tailored to each person’s individual needs. We have several programs that offer these individuals an opportunity to live an independent and meaningful life.
- In-Home Care Services: With our in-home care for adults with developmental disabilities, we provide hands-on assistance, respite care, and habilitative care.
- Group Homes: Our group home care for adults with developmental disabilities provides individuals with a customized program tailored to their challenges and needs.
- Senior In-Home Care Services: We give your senior family member specialized care that may include medical reminders, meal management, light housekeeping, and more.
- Independent Living Homes: Independent living services offer adults the assistance they need to so they can continue living with a limited degree of independence.
Contact Us To Learn More Today
RISE Services, Inc. gladly serves Yuma as well as the surrounding areas of Chinle, Sierra Vista, Lake Havasu City, Kingman, and all nearby locations. Contact us today to learn more about our valuable and personalized services.